Are you a Christian struggling with the management of
your investments and maintaining a solid financial plan?
Our advisors are fee-only Christian financial planners and Biblical investment advisors using the Bible as a guide for Christian financial advice.
We don't sell investment or financial products. Our commitment is to provide our clients quality, honest advice in the management of Christian money. As fee-only financial planners and Christian investment managers, we provide Biblically based fiduciary advice and make specific investment recommendations based on your Christian beliefs and the needs of you and your family.
Learning to be an effective steward of the finances that God has entrusted to us is a difficult challenge for many Christian investors. You don't need to be alone struggling with financial stewardship decisions. The Bible encourages us to seek financial wisdom and Godly counsel in order to be effective stewards of the God has provided. One challenge is to find someone with similar Christian values as you. Working with a competent Christian financial adviser to help you maintain your Christian values can be very advantageous for achieving your faith-based goals while working to maximize investment performance.
As Christian investment advisors, we apply Biblically-based Christian financial planning principles and Christian financial values that help clients with wealth management issues. The Bible has over 2000 verses that tell us wisdom on how to deal with money, finances, investments and financial planning and we use them as a guide when working with our clients. Some of those verses deal with topics such as: budgets, debt, financial planning, greed, contentment, savings, investing, tithing and much more. To become a better steward it is important to follow the financial wisdom in the Bible.
Many believers are looking for a faith-based Christian Financial Planner that blends our faith along with traditional financial planning standards. Our advisors manage investment accounts with Christian financial concepts in mind for our client's stewardship accounts and use socially-responsible funds. In order to be effective stewards for our clients we follow Christian financial concepts and strategies that work to avoid investments such as abortion, pornography, gambling, alcohol and tobacco.
Our advisors are fee-only financial planners and believers in the principles of the Larry Burkett ministry Crown Financial Ministries and Christian Financial Concepts. As Biblical financial planners who believe in Christ Jesus, we feel the fee-only fiduciary method is the best approach to offering the most ethical advice for our Christian clients since we give advice and don't sell financial products.
If you are looking for a Christian financial planner,
please give us the opportunity to help
with your financial stewardship needs.
We can provide personalized account management
for portfolios of $100,000 or more
A Christian Financial Planning firm will help give you wisdom to manage your money with Biblically based investment advice. Most investors need a Crown Money Map to help them have financial peace, so if working with a Christian Financial Advisor appeals to you, we encourage you to consider our firm for your financial services needs. You can gain confidence in wise stewardship with the money God has entrusted you. We can help you with Christian Family Wealth Stewardship by: ensuring that you can maintain your current Christian lifestyle, eliminating estate taxes and capital gains taxes and reduce annual income taxes, pass on an inheritance to your heirs, increase your giving to Christian ministries, and maximize your God given talents, passions and life-purpose.
Christians investors are wise to hire Christian Financial Professionals because the investor and advisor share similar Christian financial morals and beliefs. The advisor understands Biblical principles such as tithing, budgeting, saving for the future, investing and giving to the needy. Christian investment managers will recommend socially-responsible faith-based investments for your portfolio.
- Experienced Christian Financial Consultants and Advisors specializing in the financial planning profession since 1993
- Adam Miller, President of the company, is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®, and a Qualified Kingdom Advisor™ and also has earned a Masters degree in Personal Financial Planning.
- The Christian blog, The Stewardship Sentinel, authored by Adam Miller, includes biblical writings centered on stewardship and generosity in Christ
- The financial book, "WealthCare - Power Principles to help you achieve financial Security is authored by the company's founder, Jim Elder. This Biblically based financial book helps employer savers to achieve their financial goals. It is available at Amazon. com or by inquiring on our websi
- The Financial Health Fair, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, was founded by Jim Elder.
- 'Dollars and Sense', a bi-monthly financial magazine, provided insightful articles on financial planning and investment managemen
- Jim Elder is the founder of CFPN - Christian Financial Planner Network, a monthly meeting for Christian Financial Professionals.
- Lisa Isaacson, Financal Advisor, has a wealth of knowledge as both a CPA and a financial planner to lend both tax guidance and investment management.
- Our Christian advisors are active community members lending their expertise and financial guidance to businesses, associations, churches and other community groups as well as serving in Rotary International.
- We serve as fiduciaries in the best interest of our clients as a Registered Investment Advisor firm.
We welcome your questions
If you would like more information about working with a fee only Christian Financial Professional, please Contact Us or read through PrestigeAdvisors.com website further to learn more about us and how we operate. You might also enjoy reading our sister website: Planning for Stewardship.